All games will be played according to current MNJYSA rules with the following exceptions:
- U9, U10 (small-sided) will play 50-minute games (25-minute halves) with a 3-minute half-time.
- In the event of a tie game (small-sided), the score will remain a tie.
- U11 –U12 (intermediate sided) will play 50 minute games (25 minute halves) with a 3 minute half time.
- In the event of a tie game (intermediate sided) the score will remain a tie.
- U13 - U15 Full Sided 54 minute games (27 Minute Halves) with 3 Minute Half time
- Substitutions will be allowed on goal kicks, your own throw-in, after goals, and at half-time.
- No protests will be allowed. Decision of the referee will be final.
- Secondary passes are not permitted for any divisions.
- No added injury time.
- 80% registration refund if Tournament is cancelled by Tournament officials for any reason.
- Teams from outside the state of New Jersey must have a copy of “Permission to Travel Form” approved and signed by a USSF
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: for U13 - U15
Each team will play 2 games;
In flights with 4 teams:
The winners of the first game in each flight will play each other for first and second place in their second game. Losers in the first game of each flight will play each other for third and fourth place in their second game.
In the event of a tie, the game winner will be the team with the greatest # corner kicks. In the event of a corner kick tie, the first game goal scored win goes to that team. (Example; Final Score tied @ 1-1 & Corner Kicks tied @ 3-3 – Win goes to the team who scored a goal first) If score is 0-0 and corner kicks are tied, penalty shots will be used to determine the winning team. For U-12 and under all ties will stand in all flight formats.
In flights with three teams:
Points shall be awarded by the following system to determine a flight winner.
Win 3 points
Tie 1 point
Loss 0 points
Bonus points will be awarded to a winning team to be used as tie breakers. One bonus point will be awarded for each goal a winning team scores in a game up to a maximum of three.
Thus a team winning by 3-0, 5-0 or 6-3 would receive 3 points.
In case of a tie for flight winner or runner-up the tie shall be broken in the following manner.
a. most wins
b. head to head competition (if only two teams are tied)
c. bonus points
d. most goals – differential of 6 per game. Thus a team winning 6-0 counts 6 goals, 7-0 counts 6 goals, 7-1 counts 7 goals.
e. goals against
f. penalty kick shoot-out as governed by FIFA rules
Send application with checks to
Jeff Axelrad 12 Masar Road ,Boonton, NJ 07005